Terms and Conditions
- Hypnotherapy sessions are by pre-arranged appointment only. Please try to be on time (at least 5 minutes early) – being late for the start of an appointment will not change the end time, as a courtesy to other clients. If you are going to be late please let me know as soon as you can.
- Initial Free phone consultations are offered, however these are not given for smoking cessation (‘Stop Smoking and Start Living’ program) which incorporates a consultation as you already know what your specific goal is, i.e. to Stop Smoking and Start Living.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice must be given if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment otherwise you will be charged for the unattended appointment.
- Payment is accepted by PayPal or Cash. You don’t need a PayPal account to make a payment and you can use your bank account or credit card safe in the knowledge that your details are secure. Cash is preferred and discounts are offered for payments made in full.
- Some private medical insurance payment plans may cover hypnotherapy services; however, payment must be made directly by you to me, either prior to or immediately after the session.
- The fee for most services is $195* per session (10am to 6pm) unless otherwise stated.
- Our Acclaimed ‘Stop Smoking and Start Living’ program is charged at a higher rate than the standard sessions because of the intense nature of the therapy. Your $350* investment includes an initial 90 minute session, a 2 Disk CD set with professionally recorded, studio mastered, supercharged hypnotherapy, followed up by a 60 minute session after a fortnight.
- You will also have access to one ‘back up session’, (of 60 minutes) if required, which should be scheduled within twelve months of your initial appointment. Due to immense demand and the popularity of the ‘Stop Smoking and Start Living’ program, we require a non-refundable $75* deposit to book you into the program, which will be deducted off the remainder of the package cost.
- The average session length is about 90 minutes but maybe shorter or longer depending on the work that is required. The initial session will be around 90 minutes.
- The ‘Hypno-Band program’ uses a system that has been tried and tested the world over and includes at least 4 sessions of hypnotherapy and all the worksheets and CD’s. The cost of the program is $650*.
- At the first session you will begin your journey to becoming slim, a full dietary and medical history will be taken, and an initial assessment done. You will be weighed at each session. Like any medical or therapy procedure there can be NO guarantees. Even a surgeon cannot guarantee that an actual gastric band will work. However, the ‘Hypno-Band program’ has been proven to be effective in aiding significant weight loss. It should be noted that it is YOU that holds the key to losing weight.
- It is vital that you are not under the influence of either alcohol or recreational drugs when you attend a session. If you are you will be asked to leave and will lose that session fee.
- Every client is considered on an individual basis and delivery of therapy is entirely at the hypnotherapist’s discretion – no reason for declining to commence or continue with therapy need be given.
- The fee charged for a session is for the hypnotherapist’s time and not the therapy that occurs within that time. Hypnosis and hypnotherapy are natural practices and the effects may vary from person to person depending on the individual’s ability to conform to the process and any follow up care specified. While most clients find this therapy highly effective, others may find only slight benefit occurs. As a result no guarantee is given to the effects of hypnotherapy and refunds are not issued as you are paying for the hypnotherapist’s time and you will have had this. I offer no guarantees with hypnotherapy, other than to work to the best of my ability to help you achieve your goals. As much as we love and utilise metaphor, it must be noted that hypnotherapy is not a ‘magic wand or magic bullet’. In common with other therapies it, and therefore I, cannot and do not offer a 100% success rate, or guarantee success.
- Hypnotherapy is a two way process. I require a client to work with me and follow my instructions implicitly. Each client is unique and is treated as such. Clients differ greatly in their response to hypnotherapy. It is a learned skill. Therefore each client may achieve a different level of success in attaining their goal.
*All fees and prices quoted include GST and are subject to change at any time.
Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, Guided Imagery and Self-Hypnotic Techniques are not in any way meant as a substitute for standard medical, psychological or psychiatric treatment for serious or life-threatening conditions, such as medical trauma, surgical emergencies, bacterial infections, certain bodily “mechanical” difficulties, or thought disorders such as psychosis or schizophrenia.
Hypnotic techniques are an adjunctive or complementary alternative for self-healing, self-help, and/or behavioural modification. If you are currently experiencing severe symptoms, first seek the advice and diagnosis of a licensed Physician before attempting any self-healing technique.